Now Hiring: Office Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
Qualifications: HS degree required, AA or BA degree preferred and at least 2 years of experience working in an office setting
Requirements/ Skills: Must be team oriented, organized, able to meet deadlines and able to be skilled in computer use (word, excel, power point). Must be able to appropriately prioritize tasks and responsibilities and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to articulate the organizations mission, values and goals. The ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people and the ability to represent and have an understanding of our Christian organization is necessary. A valid driver’s license is required.
Job Classification: Non -exempt
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM with ½ hr lunch or 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM w/ 1 hr lunch. Occasional evenings or weekends as necessary.
Job responsibilities include:
- Order/purchase office supplies as needed within budget guidelines
- Respond to general organizational inquiries and direct to appropriate team member when needed
- Keep insurance company updated on lot acquisition, building progress and house closings
- Request and provide certificates of insurance
- Maintain office equipment, service contracts and handle service issues
- Assure all donors receive written thank-you letters
- Maintain donor data base including in-kind as well as monetary donations
- Assist with organizational mailings, scanning, and copying
- Keep Executive Director updated on all pertinent events and issues
- Maintain a clean, well-organized, and professional workplace which may include light cleaning
- Handle all accounts payable and work with bookkeeper to ensure accurate recordkeeping
- Obtain and track lien waivers for state housing agency
- Track credit card transactions for bookkeeper
- Assist with grant tracking, reporting and draw requests
- Assist with bank deposits
- Prepare Habitat reports as requested, maintain files for billing/invoices, work with auditors
Committee and Board Relations and Assistance
- Compile staff, Board of Director and committee membership lists and assure they are accurate and up to date. Distribute as needed.
- Coordinate meetings and record minutes for Committees and Board of Directors.
There will be other duties as assigned as needed. The Office Coordinator will be expected to assist with some fundraising, affiliate, and volunteer events.
Interested applicants should apply online.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. E.O.E